Our primary purpose is to provide quality structural and miscellaneous steel fabrications ranging from incidental items through 3,000-ton projects. We have rolled out single piece assemblies weighing 65 tons each.
- CNC plasma oxy/fuel shape cutting machine with 12 ft x 40 ft table - 2" thick capacity plasma, and 8" thick oxy/fuel
- Shearing ½ & ¾" capacity
- CNC punch/plasma, Whitney 40-ton with auto tool changer, 60 x 120 capacity with re-positioning.
- Dual Milling Head Cincinnati Open Sided Planer
- CNC drill line 40" WF capacity, 60 ft long
- 6 ft radial arm
- 50, 90, 120 ton with portability
- 18" x 42" hydraulic auto band saw with power in feed and out
- Multiple band saws and cutoff saws
- 1,000 ton capacity dual hydraulic cylinder camber machine, 46" capacity
- Flux Core, Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Stud Welding
- Gas Metal Arc Weld (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Weld (GTAW)
- Plate & Structural Wheelabrator Shot Blaster 5 ft wide x 4 ft high capacity.
- Filtered & Pressurized EPA Approved
- Current UBC Rating For Fire & Life Safety
- All Urethane, Epoxy, Primers Finish
- AISC Sophisticated Paint Endorsement
- 15 Ton Bridge Cranes
- Forklifts To 52,000 Lbs
- Multiple Side Loaders